I believe texting has it's strengths, and I love it to death and would readily defend texting with my life...well...maybe not so far. But there are things I hate terribly with texting. Here is an example of why I very much dislike texting. Names have been changed.
9:26am Bob: Well i haven’t heard from you for a few days So either You’re really busy or really not interested.
9:44 Lilah: Not interested the way you are, I think you’re a cool person, but not interested in that way. sorry to disappoint.
10:18 Bob: Yep. Whatever.
10:20 Bob: Why Lilah? What’s So wrong with me
10:52 Bob: Seriously. I treat you like gold, is that not good enough for you?
11:31 Lilah: Really are you asking those things? it’s not that your bad or somethings wrong with you, you’re just not what I’m looking for. and I’m not looking for a relationship.
11:42 Bob: Why Lilah? Are you scared?
11:46 Lilah: If i said i was would you listen finally and respect that? seriously, I’ve already told you
11:47 Bob: I have No choice but to respect it and i have respected it, you know that.
11:48 Bob: But you told me I got two weeks and it hasn’t been two weeks
12:01 Lilah: Yet you’re bringing this up now? and if youre going to throw the two weeks into the conversation, again, why bring it up now?
12:05 Bob: Bringing What up now? Respecting you? I’ve done nothing but respect you. I don’t see why You’re So scared of a relationship. Do I not treat you great? Do we not get along awesome? Do we not have to same goals? I’d be So good to you lilah.
12:16 Lilah: I flippin didn’t say I was scared! and I meant bringing this whole annoying conversation over texting,, bringing it up with your first text. I know you’d treat me well, you’ve been really nice to me, I’m just not interested.
12:19 Bob: Why? There has to be a reason. Cuz I don’t dance? Cuz I’m balding? Cuz I’m not a goodie goodie mormon boy?
12:23 Lilah: Whats wrong with being goodie goodie? that’s what I’m working toward. and maybe saying everything on your mind isn’t the best? and some things don’t have obvious reasons, some reasons I don’t even know. sometimes I just have to trust myself.
12:25 Bob: And you think I’d drag you down?
12:30 Bob: It’s funny how in person you are So sweet and amazing but over text you become very rude and onry.
12:31 Lilah: Stop assuming things. If you think that then you can talk to me in person.
12:33 Bob: Why? You never take my feelings into consideration, you just call them annoying. I think There’s something deeper going on here that you wont tell me. We get along great, we are both great people with similar goals, There’s No reason we shouldn’t date.
12:35 Lilah: I told you I don’t like talking like this over texting. I’ll ttyl, I have things I need to do.
12:37 Bob: It’s No different talking to you in person. It’s Lilah’s way or the highway.
12:40 Lilah: Sure
12:45 Bob: Fine, you want it your way? Let’s assume we never met.
12:47 Lilah: If that’s what you want. Because I didnt say that. You did
12:50 Bob: You know That’s not What I want. I want you Lilah. I wanna make you laugh and talk to you about anything and help you out with life but You’re too stubborn to even try. I don’t care What any other guy has done, I’m not those guys. I don’t care that you wanna fo on a mission, I’d help you get there every step of the way. I’m So sick of meeting amazing girls and not getting the chance.
12:57 Lilah: Hah, I’m stubborn? I know I am. Do you know you are tho? do you know you? maybe is this keeps happening theres something you should change, like going slow. I think its sweet you want to make me happy, but you don’t know me and how to do that. and honestly this conversation isn’t helping you
2:02 Bob: Yeah, nothing anyone could ever do or say would help them with you. Or maybe It’s possibly I go for silly, immature little girls that don’t know a good thing when they have it.
3:08 Lilah: Hope you watched devotional.
3:10 Bob: Didn’t. But rather than ask me why I didn’t, go ahead and think I’m not good enough or spiritual enough or whatever cuz I’m sure That’s What You’ll do.
3:11 Lilah: Chill dude. Really? I just thought it had a good message youd want to hear
3:13 Bob: Did you just call me dude. Really?
8:37 Lilah: Really? you called me little and silly and immature? and rude and onry?
10:38 Bob: Well are you not?
(Lilah doesn't respond)
I tried to keep puntuation and most capitalization similar, but word corrected some. Anyway, there you have a real conversation over texting.
O passada com ela
11 years ago

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment